Thursday 11 April 2013

Oblivion

Last night me and my partner went to see Oblivion starring Tom Cruise, Morgan Freeman, Olga Kurylenko, and Andrea Riseborough.

I have to admit I went and saw this film because Tom Cruise was starring and the premise sounded good. I honestly never knew anything about the film barring there was a war and Earth had been partially destroyed.

OMFG it was a brilliant movie, I have never been as deceived by a trailer then I was when I saw Looper. This movie had some brilliant action scenes (I was on the edge of my seat), and it made you want more. The twist was really good and I never saw it coming.

Tom Cruise is on fine form as Jack left on Earth with one other to make sure that sufficient resources are collected so that the colony on Titan will have enough energy, when he finds out something that changes his perspective.

I have to admit I thought Andrea Risborough stole the show as Victoria,  I can't explain more as I'd be giving away spoilers (which I don't want to do)

Go see this movie if you like a good action movie, Tom Cruise, or a movie with a mental twist.

Thanks for tuning in.

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment