Friday 5 April 2013

The Host

Me, my partner and my niece both went to see The Host on Wednesday starring Saorsie Ronan, Jake Abel, and Max Irons.
The Host
I'd already read the book (written by Stephenie Meyer) last June and fell in love with the characters, so to see it being made into a movie, I had to go and see it.

I thought it was really good and quite truthful to the book, fair enough they probably did cut some stuff out but everything that was relevant to the story was there.

I have to admit I thought Jake Abel was a brilliant Ian, he brought a lot of intensity to the character, and I loved the relationship that he had with Wanda.

Overall to me a good movie.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. I don't normally make comments at 3am but I'm having a bad case of insomnia. I haven't read any of the Twilight books but I so loved The Host. We have a cinema in town but sadly it isn't showing The Host. Probably have to wait for the DVD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was a really good movie, my partner was quite surprised that he enjoyed it (He's never seen the Twilight movies so not a big fan).

      Delete