Tuesday 2 April 2013

Monthly Reads - April 2013

Due to the overwhelming amount of books that I have accumulated and still have to read I am making a list of books to read a month. The reason behind this is if I set myself a monthly target I might be able to stay on track for my 100 books in 2013.

April Books:

Plan of books to read in April
 
  1. Starcrossed - Josephine Angelini
  2. Grace Williams Says It Loud - Emma Henderson
  3. Once Upon a Winter - Valerie-Anne Baglietto
  4. My Love Lies Bleeding - Alyxandra Harvey
  5. Stardust - Neil Gaiman
  6. Before the Storm - Diane Chamberlain
  7. The Queen's Army - Marissa Meyer
  8. The Devil in Amber - Mark Gatiss
  9. Happy Families - Adele Parks
  10. Toast - Nigel Slater
  11. The Silent Stars Go By - Dan Abnett
  12. Grave Sight - Charlaine Harris
Will post at the beginning of May with my progress with this list as well as the list for May 2013.

Thanks for tuning in and happy reading

Gemma
xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment