Tuesday 16 April 2013

Teesside Park

 Me and my partner headed over to Teesside park to grab some printer paper (I needed to buy a specific colour) and I did manage to buy a few things.

 Staples

We headed to staples and grabbed some printer paper but I also grabbed some Martha Stewart items while they were on offer

I grabbed another to do book and some sticky notes with lines, I thought these would look good in my Filofax.

Hobbycraft

We also went and had a look in Hobbycraft where they had a buy 1 get 1 free on tape (so I had to buy a couple of rolls.

 I also grabbed some thin Happy Birthday ribbon as I thought this would look good.


Clintons

I also went to Clinton's card and bought some more of the Pentel sign pens in green, yellow, and pink

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment