Monday 22 April 2013

My Week: Week 16

Here is my Week 16:


As you can see it was it was a quiet first half of the week, I had to email Waterstones regarding my World Book Night books (to make sure it was alright collecting them on Friday), I started a new book (Before the Storm - Diane Chamberlain - a very good book). I used my ingredients list as we made on Saturday a Sausage and Bean Bake (Picture at the end of the post)

The rest of the week was quite busy, I had friday off with my partner, we collected our books, dropped my mum and dad off at the train station, finished 2 books over the weekend and started another one (I am doing well for my 100 books in 2013 well on target)


 Here is the sausage and bean bake that we made for dinner, turned our really good but amendments could be made to the recipe (less butter beans for a start) but overall it was quite tasty,

Hope you week was good.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment