Wednesday 27 March 2013

What's in my bag?

I have been looking at other blogs on the internet and came across the 'What's in my bag?' post on a couple of these sites (Paperlovestory and Imysworld) and thought what is actually in my bag? I seem to carry an obscene amount of things in my bag.

So here is what is in my bag:

Untitled 





Small Blue shoulder bag from Primark

I bought this bag last month as I wanted to downsize, and thought a smaller bag might help.

Untitled
The view inside my bag
You can see in the above picture my filofax poking out (it takes pride of place in my bag)

Untitled
Top Row: pocket tissues, vintage jack Filofax, Deodorant, hand sanitiser, purse, chewing gum, M&M's lip balm, nail kit. Bottom Row: Eeyore keyring (it broke off of my bag), Kindle, Pencil case, gaviscon, Plaster, Palmers dark chocolate and mint lip butter, ginger sparkle hand cream, and panadol



The above picture is just one half of what I carry, which is way too much.


Untitled
Book light, Lime twist lip balm, Ipod, Keys, Inhaler (i always have a blocked nose), So daring perfume, Burt's Bees lip balm, Blistex lip balm, Umbrella, mints, soft mints, hairbrush, hair bobbles, bookmark, earphones.
The oddest item in my bag, and I think you will wonder about is the book light, I'm always reading so if I'm traveling in the car at night I have my book light so I can catch up with my reading (I am trying to read 100 books this year)

 Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment