Sunday 24 November 2013

Week #47

Welcome to Week #47

Finally back on track with My Weeks, so let's get on with the show.

Monday - Wednesday
 This week was a busy one.

Monday me and my partner went to see 30 Seconds to Mars at the Metro Radio Area (we were standing and got such a great view).

30 Seconds to Mars - Metro Radio Arena

Tuesday, we had my stepson for the night.

Wednesday was time out at work (the surgery closes for a half day and we staff go off and do training).

Thursday - Sunday
This week was Doctor Who's 50th Anniversary, and we managed to catch up with Mark Gatiss's docudrama An Adventure in Time and Space (which was fantastic and had me crying by the end). I also went round my friends for a nice catch up.

Friday, we had Thomas so that was spent doing my nails for Doctor Who (In the Navy - Bourjois). The World Book Night books were also released today, a day early and there are some great ones.

Saturday was The Day of the Doctor and we went to our local Cineworld to see it (I have never seen it so busy and people were dressed up as Matt Smith, was fantastic)

Sunday, meant to be a lazy day but I had some retail therapy using my boots points (Boots Points Haul)

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment