Tuesday 22 October 2013

Caran d'Ache Eco Ballpoint Retractable Pen 826

DISCLAIMER: All opinions are my own and I bought the product with my own money.
Caran d'Ache Eco Ballpoint Pen 826
Caran d'Ache Eco Ballpoint Pen
writing sample Caran d'Ache
Writing Sample
Caran d'Ache are a Swiss company known for their fine writing instruments especially their gold and jewlled pens. The eco ballpoint is priced at the lower end of their range.

Caran d'Ache sample
Caran d'Ache Ballpoint
The hexagonal barrel allows for easy grip and stops the pen from slipping out of your hand. The pen writes with a thin line, this allows for finer writing in small spaces.

A good thing about this pen is that it is refillable (hence the eco part of the name). It also comes in four colours (blue, black green, and red), now I could be wrong about how many colours the pen is available in but on Cult Pens it is 4.

As I mentioned I bought the black and the blue on Cult Pens for £2.95 each. These pens do write quite nicely and are now a staple in my pencil case.

thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment